Select the appropriate IT Security Plan to provide multi-layer protection against both accidental and malicious threats.
Managed IT Security Plans
Our different IT Security plans secure as many angles as practical in a cost-effective manner. All of our Security Plans use best-in-class products from multiple vendors. Which we deliver through a centrally deployed, managed and monitored service that integrates with our service management platform.
Managed Security is no longer a separate product or service that you buy – it must be integrated with the overall delivery of IT services. Therefore we believe every one of our staff needs to be a Security Consultant. For this reason, our Security Operations Centre (SOC) is closely tied to our Network Operations Centre (NOC) and Service Desk.
The right Security Plan for you
It wasn’t long ago that our Basic Security Suite would’ve been sufficient for most organisations. But the security landscape has changed dramatically.
That’s why we offer three Security Plans to cater to organisations with different risk profiles, budgets, and compliance requirements.
All security alerts are received by our Security Operations Centre (SOC), where they are actioned promptly by our team of experienced professionals.
Our business intelligence tools will report on your security status and any detected threats, to ensure any gaps are quickly closed.
Your Must-Have Security Needs Covered
The Basic Security Suite includes best-in-class products from multiple vendors to cover the most common attacks. They include services from Cisco, , Barracuda, and Microsoft across antivirus, anti-malware, anti-spam, and content filtering. When combined these services provide:
- Zero-day virus, trojan, malware and predictive behaviour recognition technology.
- Real-time cloud-based definition files ensuring services are always up-to-date
- Protection from malicious IP addresses and domain names using reputation scoring from multiple sources.
- Prevention against malicious threats executing code or suspicious software.
- Category-based filtering for website content, configurable for individual users or groups.
- Inbound and outbound mail filtering.
- Customisable whitelists and blacklists for all included services.
- Proactive service that searches the dark web to look for compromised or stolen employee data and credentials.
- When bundled with other i7S services customers also receive multi-factor authentication, Enterprise-grade intrusion prevention capabilities and DDoS mitigation.
Our Most Popular Managed Security Plan
Our mid-range IT Security Plan will provide you with the detection, prevention, and education that your organisation needs. Our Total Security Suite provides customers with:
- Everything in the Basic Security Suite.
- Encryption of all sensitive data on Windows and Mac devices, with the ability to instantly and remotely both wipe and restore data.
- Optional USB storage device encryption.
- Annual anti-phishing campaign with customized scenarios and detailed statistics of user interaction with fake phishing emails.
- Configuration and management of Email Data Leakage Prevention policies.
- Complete Learning Management System for Security Awareness with engaging and interactive training courses across malware, social media and email phishing awareness, password management, physical security, data protection, and compliance.
- Quarterly Vulnerability Assessment based on the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, delivered by a First Focus Security Consultant.
Advanced monitoring and response for ultimate security
Sophisticated attacks on corporate networks often involve the use of stolen credentials or “fileless” attack methods. Traditional security software alone cannot easily detect these types of attacks. Key components of our Enterprise Security Suite are:
- All inclusions from our Total Security Suite.
- Network traffic analytics and intelligent threat detection to continuously scan for unknown vulnerabilities and identify threats that are missed by traditional methods
- Installation of virtual and physical appliances that monitor and log network traffic, providing full SIEM (Security Incident Event Management) capability.
- An in-depth annual review of the organisation’s IT security against the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, including a review of policy documentation, and technical assessment of the network, infrastructure, security services, and backup/DR configuration.